Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mini Walgreens Haul

Happy Wednesday guys! I thought I would quickly share with you the 4 things that I purchased during a recent trip to Walgreens.

The reason I actually wanted to go in the first place was because of the Rimmel Apocalips, which have finally come to the US!!! ( but now they're called the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers- thanks for making the name longer Rimmel -____-). They are exclusively sold at Walgreens, which is kind of inconvenient....but I can deal. ;) I purchased two shades: Aurora and Comet.  I will have a full review with lip swatches coming soon, but for now here's a couple arm swatches to hold you over. :) 


The next item I purchased was the L'Oreal True Match Pressed Powder in the shade N3- Natural Buff. I've really warmed up to the idea of powder foundation lately, and although this isn't marketed as powder foundation, I have heard it gives some extra coverage so I thought I would give it a try. (I will have a full review up soon)


I also picked up a Jordana Easyliner for Lips in the shade Tawny. I love these lip liners!!! They're super creamy, pigmented, and affordable!  I don't think I will be doing a separate review for this now, because I only have two to show, but I highly recommend this post by Kelly  (who writes the blog vampyvarnish)!


That's all I have to show you guys! As always, I hope you are having a fabulous day, & I will be sending new posts your way soon.

Byeeee xoxoxo,
Julia 

Daily Randomness:
• I really need to figure out how to change the look of my blog....it looks pretty boring! 
• I think I'm going to start to try to wake up and go to bed at around the same time everyday.  I have problems sleeping, and I've heard this helps!!! I've also heard it will make you feel more awake and energizes.
• I might have to start that plan next week....considering tomorrows the 4th of July! 
• That reminds me- my finger nails and toe nails need to be painted today *o*






No comments:

Post a Comment