Monday, July 1, 2013

What is "The Makeup List"?

     
      For the past 2 or so years, I have become a big beauty enthusiast.  I've read tons of blogposts, and watched a boatload of beauty videos on YouTube. I've also purchased more beauty producs than necessary, based on what that the beauty bloggers and youtubers that I look up to so much have recommended of course!  

      I have loved every minute of my "beauty journey," but for a while now I've been wishing for someone to share my experiences with. Someone to celebrate with me when the Rimmel Apocalips become available in the US as the Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquers.  Someone to listen to my disappointment when a product doesn't turn out as amazing as I thought it would.  Someone who will actually care about what I got at Ulta, or what is currently on my makeup list.  


      This is where my new blog, The Makeup List,  comes in.  This will be my online beauty journal, where I share my beauty experiences through reviews, hauls, etc.  I will try to start out with posting twice a week, but hopefully I will be able to increase that number as time passes.  (I also hope that as time passes when I write "you guys" there's actually people out there reading it lol).



Daily Randomness:

  • Last week I ordered some new makeup storage from The Container Store, and the package came today! Super excited- I love the way it all turned out! You can expect a post about my makeup storage by the end of the month :)
  • There's a Market Peach candle burning in my kitchen right now and it smells amazingly divine ;)
  • Had to get up at 6:00 this morning for cheer. Needless to say I am really tired right now.
  • Trying to decide how to do my makeup for the 4th of July. I will be celebrating with family so it can't be too crazy, but at the same time I feel like the holiday is an excuse to just go bold and celebrate? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment